History :- The Royal Arch Province of Somerset as we now know it was founded in 1876 although Royal Arch Masonry has been practised continually in Somerset since 1765. The founding of the Province was the initiative of 9 Chapters, Royal Cumberland Chapter No. 41, Royal Sussex Chapter No. 53, Tynte Chapter No. 528, Sincerity Chapter No. 261, Royal Cyrus Chapter No. 285, Vale of Jehoshaphat Chapter No. 291, Chapter of Brotherly Love No 329, Avalon Chapter No. 446, and Inkerman Chapter No. 1222. Of these, all but Tynte Chapter are still operating. There are now 28 Chapters in the Province with a total membership of over 1200 companions.
- Annual Provincial Grand Chapter Convocation
- FREEMASONS SUPPORT WELLS CATHEDRAL BOUNCE BACK APPEAL WITH £10,000 DONATION
- Easing of Lockdown – Letter from MEGS
- New Booking Form for Bideford
- Support for local communities with a total of £11,047.50 into the Covid-19 Relief Chest.
- VE DAY COMMEMORATION FRIDAY 8TH MAY 2020
- Things to do in the shutdown
- E Comp Bob Biggs – Order of Service
- Easter Message from MEGS
- An Easter Message for the Ladies from MEGS wife Peg Woodside