History :- The Royal Arch Province of Somerset as we now know it was founded in 1876 although Royal Arch Masonry has been practised continually in Somerset since 1765. The founding of the Province was the initiative of 9 Chapters, Royal Cumberland Chapter No. 41, Royal Sussex Chapter No. 53, Tynte Chapter No. 528, Sincerity Chapter No. 261, Royal Cyrus Chapter No. 285, Vale of Jehoshaphat Chapter No. 291, Chapter of Brotherly Love No 329, Avalon Chapter No. 446, and Inkerman Chapter No. 1222. Of these, all but Tynte Chapter are still operating. There are now 28 Chapters in the Province with a total membership of over 1200 companions.
- A talk on The Historic Links between the Craft, Mark & Royal Arch
- Zoom talks entitled “The Sojourners Story “, ” A Moment to Remember “
- MEGS Christmas Message
- Covid-19 instructions December 2020
- Rose Croix Christmas Carol Service
- 2021 Bideford weekend cancelled
- Who is Your Weekly Quiz Master?
- Annual Convocation 22nd October 2020 Clevedon Masonic Hall
- Annual Provincial Grand Chapter Convocation
- FREEMASONS SUPPORT WELLS CATHEDRAL BOUNCE BACK APPEAL WITH £10,000 DONATION